1.3.13

INDONESIA FASHION WEEK 2013 - DAY 1 & 2

Another 4 days of Indonesia Fashion Week strikes Jakarta Convention Center beautifully. I got my lucky VIP tickets because one of my fashion mate Anantama Putra from Farrago Indonesia asked me to accompany him and I’m just go for it.


DAY 1 - AUGUSTE SOESASTRO   

He went for his Autumn/Winter collection that supposed to be colorful. Just like his previous collection, he did another color blocking with drapery kind of fabric. I wonder if he used pineapple fiber as his fabric material for his previous collection, what kind of fabric he recently used for this collection ? After all, his simplicity design has totally made as his signature style.

--

DAY 2 - CAMILLA WELTON           

Day 2 of Indonesia Fashion Week was scheduled for Muslim womenswear. But this Swedish designer Camilla Wellton went up with with different mood collection. The models came out with black & white color palettes then there are long sleeve, wide legged pants, and maxi dress. A pretty friendly collection for this tropical country.

To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment