20.2.14

085 | INDONESIA FASHION WEEK 2014 SCHEDULE

Indonesia Fashion Week 2014 is flying high ! I kinda feel good because I got selected to be official blogger for Indonesia Fashion Week this year. This year's line up are going to be pretty exciting since there are various pret-a-porter Indonesian fashion labels like Danjyo Hiyoji, Kleting, Dian Pelangi, Lenny Agustin until these great Indonesian couturier like Priyo Oktaviano and Sapto Djojokartiko. I just can't wait to see their upcoming collections on the runway scene.

And also, I personally would like to say my early thank you to Indonesia Fashion Week team for choosing me as the official blogger. Writing is one of my sweet escape; the thing I'd love to do, especially fashion writing. Having the chance to write about the fashion week is such a new experience, so. And also, I designed a bigger version of the schedule line up for the upcoming 4 days of the fashion week-- just in case you need the bigger version !


No comments:

Post a Comment