23.3.14

095 | MIDNIGHT LIGHTS

MIDNIGHT LIGHTS
16 pages on A5 Linen Paper

Midnight Lights is a personal project I did in a mission to do a photography exploration using low light and slow exposure as its main medium. The concept of Midnight Lights itself is how could we see the city I live in in different angle. Because as we know, Jakarta is well known for its concrete jungle, the city that never sleeps; and the peoples is indirectly living in the love-hate relationship-an agony. They cursed the city for its endless traffic yet that is the place where they fight for their lives to gained some money.
Here, I would like to explore how the city looked like when most of the peoples are living in their other world; a reversed life cycle. Lights and silences. It illuminates the dark in an effortless minimal look. Because now I know, the city looked way beautiful with less lights and noise. I was doubt if I could find the inner peace of the city through these photographs, though. But there you go. More on my Behance site.


---

CLICK HERE FOR #INDONESIAFASHIONWEEK RELATED BLOGPOSTS

FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment