20.2.15

120 | I'M COMING !

The hype is back ! Indonesia Fashion Week 2015 is coming at the end of February. Got my chance to became their official blogger of the 4 days event and it drives me overwhelmed last year. Got my chance to meet numbers of great peoples at the industry and took a little chit chat with each one of them, also got my chance to photograph numerous great collections from lots of designers like Itang Yunasz,
Dian Pelangi, Danjyo-Hiyoji, Deden Siswanto and so many more. Apparently, this year's Indonesia Fashion Week seems going to be bigger than last year since I've heard about there would be 2 runway stages this time and lots of international designers & new young promising designers as well. I just can't wait to have some visits to their shows next week !
---

CLICK HERE FOR #INDONESIAFASHIONWEEK RELATED BLOGPOSTS

FOLLOW ME

© 2015 by Reevo Saulus. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment