16.6.13

001 | Back at One


Floating cottage at Pulau Bidadari, Jakarta Kepulauan Seribu
How an area can give you a huge opportunity to your life ? It's all begin in March 2012, when I decide to try my luck in tourism ambassador competition. Mr & Mrs Jakarta Kepulauan Seribu 2012-- or let's call it Bahasa; Abang None (Abnon) Jakarta Kepulauan Seribu. I honestly just want to know, how far society could appreciate what I have in myself ? 

Until I discovered that I made it to the top 30 finalists of Abang None Jakarta Kepulauan Seribu 2012, I started to believe that still, there are several peoples could see what I have. Seniors from various areas said that being the part of Abang None is more like a life changing experience. And after I read their testimonies, I started to push my mindset, it's going to be good if I could change my life, too, right ?

Time flies and wow, good things are stopping by. And I would really love to list some of the best things I've got during my duty as a tourism ambassador. And the reason why I started to write about this is, back at the time Mom said that : "Never forget your past time that brought you until where you stand now". And yes, Kepulauan Seribu brought me here. Hope this could be a good thing to share on a debut blog post, hmm ? I owe a lot to you, Kepulauan Seribu. Really.

2 comments:

  1. Cieeeeh Abang Jakarta Kepulauan Seribu :)

    Hello :)
    Titaz
    www.stylieandfoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kak Titaz ! Gosh how I miss blogging so bad ! Hope you like my newly reconstructed blog ya Kak Titaz :-)

      Delete