21.6.13

007 | London Mens Fashion Week S/S 2014. What's In ?

Still cannot move my eyes to see the whole outfits from London Mens Fashion Week S/S 2014. Spotted some notable trends that fits my eyes. So here are my personal style selections from various labels. Or in shorts, all items below are the items I would like to wear in daily basis. Teehee !

Hats
Seen on : MAN by Craig Green, Rag & Bone

Hat is supposed to be a "must have" item for summer, I think. I personally a type of person who is too lazy to put some sun blocks every time I went for some outdoor activities. Hat is going to be a good alternative to protect your body-- or at least your face from the spring sun.


Bomber Jacket
Seen on : Astrid Andersen, Rag & Bone

A piece of jacket fits in any seasons for me. A good alternative for me if I'm getting lost in what I'm gonna wear in some occasions, a piece of jacket always saved me. Considering the weather as well, a jacket with light fabric would be way comfortable to wear during the summer season. 

Prints
Seen on : KTZ, Alexander McQueen

Seen on : Christopher Shannon, Christopher Kane

For me, printed outfits couldn't go wrong during spring. I am more into colourless prints. And still, Christopher Kane's matrix graphic print is my personal "it" stuffs that suits my mood. Meanwhile, full print is also a good choice for "dare to be different" kind of person. I would like to see people would rock that KTZ full prints outfit on the street. Really.

Boxer Shorts
Seen on : Shaun Samson, Alexander McQueen

Short shorts is another "it" stuffs in Spring/Summer. This boxer shorts (I don't know what is the exact name, but let me write it as "boxer shorts", though) is a thing I would try for summer-- since I'm getting bored wearing bermuda shorts, hmm.


Wide Pants
Seen on : J.W. Anderson, Lou Dalton

This. This. This is my recent personal obsession in how I dress lately. Seriously, wide legged pants is really good for summer. The wind blowing effect, and the most important for me is how I could elongate myself while wearing wide legged pants. Oh, and this is good for dancing though, it's quite friendly to do some extreme dance moves but be careful because unusual dance moves would damage your wide legged pants-- personal experience ha ha.

All photos by Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment