5.7.13

015 | Three Quarter Sleeve


Top : Uniqlo | Bottom : Thrifted

As I know, fellow Indonesian fashion enthusiasts are already knew that the Japanese ready to wear label Uniqlo has opened its first store in Jakarta. I got my chance to purchase some items and I could say, I really like the fabric. Like this three quarter sleeve shirt that fits my size very well.

Recent mood board for the anomaly weather.
Clockwise : Kris Van Assche S/S 2013, Kharise Francis, Boris Bidjan Saberi t shirt, Clement Chabernaud in knitwear




In my point of view, Jakarta is recently having its anomaly weather. There's a full sun in a day but it could changed into a huge overcast cloud anytime. Long sleeve shirt & a short pants are my recent favourite items lately. Short pants saved me during the heat while the long sleeve saved me during the weather change, though. 

Collage image by Liliana Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment