16.10.13

045 | Maison Martin Margiela x Converse

Maison Martin Margiela and Converse. Both big names in fashion industry. They just did a collaboration, making an avant garde look of classic Chuck Taylor Converse with an aesthetic taste of Maison Martin Margiela.

The idea is quite simple, they put a simple white paint covering the Converse surface. As the time flies, the paint would crack and reveal the Converse's true color that is available in red, black, navy and vintage yellow. And it costs US$ 200 for a pair of this item.


Later, I think it would be good if I am able to do a DIY project exactly like the concept of this exclusive shoes. Just grab an old Converse and cover it with a white paint and voila, you just have to wait until it cracks and revel your old Converse's real color as well ! (No, I found this in Pinterest, though. I think some peoples would have similiar DIY ideas with their shoes, eh ?) And I apparently thinking to dress up my Converse like this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment