21.1.14

074 | PARIS FASHION WEEK F/W 2014

So now, Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014. I kinda notice a significant change in these 2 designers I recently adore. Yohji Yamamoto has never been this maximalist by doing a lot of prints & patterns. Meanwhile for me, Damir Doma is kinda like back to his own root by doing more monochromatic and plain silhouette. I don't know but Doma did a bit better in clean aesthetics. No surprise from Rick Owens' show; I mean a literal surprise like what he did by sending real peoples & hanging musicians on the runway. He added colours at his collections; a (dark) maroon. And I just love that thing, a handkerchief look-a-like that tied up to the model's neck. Then a colour combination I like-- black, white and one additional colour; which I can see it in Alexander Wang that always brings a minimalist statement, very Alexander Wang. And also, how Riccardo Tisci mixed up a total different stuff into a collection; Bauhaus lines & his childhood memories in how he loved basketball. A strong lines that decorate a simple white shirt is quite refreshing.

Credits: 1 | 2
---

FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment