17.1.14

073 | MILAN & LONDON FALL/WINTER 2014

Milan and London first. Paris is gonna be the last; since for me, Paris offered an interesting visual twists.    
  M I L A N  


You are able to stick at your sartorial style in low temperature weather. Classic masculine, slick hair, suitcases, moccasins. Several stuffs looked quite neat and professionals. Grammy and Oscar kind of look. Not that much happened from its form. Oh well, Vivienne Westwood stick with her London-esque mood. Likey.

Personal selections:

• Etro
• Ermanno Scervino
• John Richmond

  L O N D O N  


This Summer, London offered multiple or even outrageously maximalist prints. So next Fall is about to be a maximal feminism. J.W. Anderson continues like, well .. He is the designer. I can't say I dislike but that is something that I would not wear; those man skirt in skinny silhouette is more into piece of art. What else ? Burberry ? Check my previous posts. Astrid Andersen ? I never imagine an ethnic men got that kind of long straight hair, though.

Personal selections:

• Astrid Andersen
• Burberry Prorsum
• J.W. Anderson


---

FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment