2.4.14

098 | WHITE WHITE

So, I personally have no idea why I feel that I am way more productive during midnight. Just like I did at this time (1.30 AM in the morning; I can't sleep). I am searching for a magazine cover that is photogenic enough for me to illustrate and I found the latest Harper's Bazaar US cover for March 2014 featuring Hillary Rhoda. I am loving how the stylist brought the androgynous feature in Hillary Rhoda's feminine look as we might see; and also the strong yet clean line cut of Calvin Klein's outfits here. Totally good for me to improve my drawing skill.
Model: Hillary Rhoda
Photographed: Daniel Jackson
Outfit: Calvin Klein Collection and Jennifer Fisher necklace
Magazine: Harper's Bazaar US - March 2014
---

CLICK HERE FOR #INDONESIAFASHIONWEEK RELATED BLOGPOSTS

FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment