14.8.14

117 | UI FASHION WEEK 2014

Top 12 UI Fashion Week Model Search 2014

First row, left to right:
Yolanda Aisyah, Vico Bagaskara, Karina Hikmayudi, Reevo Saulus, Nabila Ratna, Muhammad Iqbal

Second row, left to right:
Afandi Elzo, Ermaly Aminah, Rendra Fernando, Cindy Valery, Obied Umar, Nabila Shabrini
First of all, my apology for the lack of updates. But I am here for giving a good news for me-- but hopefully a good news for you as well. In the past 3 weeks, I just made it into the Top 12 of UI Fashion Week Model Search 2014. Some peoples might knew it already that I was modeling when I was a bit younger. It was a good stuffs because I booked several jobs back then. But I stopped because I joined Abang None Jakarta Kepulauan Seribu & I decided to finish my education at first.
But now, I truly appreciate the peoples behind the event for believing me because to be honest, I grew older. I was 19 years old back at the time. I am now 22 years old and I have to "compete" with younger peoples. But hey I'm here. Recently, it's been a great experience after all. Meeting new friends, get to know each other, and knowing that every contestants here are having their own characters and they're all unique. So now, I want you wish lots of luck for me and hopefully I still could bring my 19 years old power on set :D
Official poster


Episode 1 Photoshoot - "Plain Exploration"
Photographer: Zaky
Wardrobe: ZYK & New Look
Shoes: Portee



---

CLICK HERE FOR MORE UIFASHIONWEEK

FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment