28.6.13

011 | Rick Owens x Adidas

Minimalist running shoes. Rick Owens x Adidas

At the first time I heard something about Paris Fashion Week, I'm getting excited to hear the news about the collaboration between Rick Owens and Adidas. The first I already wonder that he's gonna make some unusual designs; a mixture between his style and Adidas' sporty look. And voila !

Stylish and sporty at the same time. Monochromatic approach that Owens did on the shoes worth my expectation about the final designs. Shown at his Spring/Summer 2014 show at Paris Fashion Week, the shoes successfully outshine the whole outfit for me. Although Owens' style fits my eyegasmic monochromatic mood, though. The shoes stole my attention when I see the whole catwalk presentation. So, next would be my personal selection for Paris Fashion Week ! Tons of black and whites. J'adore.

All photos by Fashionising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment