25.8.13

032 | Workspace

If some of you might think that I'm such a monochromatic person, well yes I am. But in fact, I am not that monochromatic. Because somehow I kinda feel that I do need more colors on my daily basis, right ? Inspired from the web article I read from Buzzfeed about creative worker's workspace, I am thinking to show my not-so-black-and-white workspace.


Yes, a little workspace of mine. Black table, white wall. But since white wall is pretty boring for me, I put my college friend's final project item and I put mine, too ! 

I love custom stuffs as well. I put my friend's final projects as a little custom wallpaper of my workspace, I also designed this Hawaiian inspired floral pattern case into my laptop, still from one good local brand called Verre Compparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment