15.9.13

036 | New York Mens Fashion Week S/S 2014

So in New York, there is no specified mens fashion week like the other three fashion capitals I reviewed last June from Paris, Milan & London. It's kinda like womenswear stage in New York but there are several designers showing their mens collection for the upcoming Spring. Here are some of my selections.

Siki Im

Siki Im is one of a kind and for me, he totally brought his Asian fashion aesthetic pretty well. The models went down to the runway with so many laid back looks. Soft slippers, oversized tank with high neck, low cut trousers and a unique headpiece. 

Robert Geller

Probably this fits my personal style, or something that I would wear down to the street. Those headpiece looks; the hat and the rounded spectacle reminds me of my all time favourite Damir Doma's S/S 2010. The long sleeve, three quarter trousers and the sneakers are good. And also, neoprene fabrics are kinda happening on the scene, hmm.

Michael Kors

What I love from this menswear collection of Michael Kors is the bottoms. Such a well-cut pants, good short shorts and I still can say that wide pants are still in the drama at least until next Spring (Well no, I gained weight and fighting pretty hard to lose some weight, wide trousers helped me to cover my quite-big-legs, okay).

All photos by Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment